SharePoint Site & List Auditing is a component of the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit.
Use this tool to collect an inventory of SharePoint settings for all sites and lists across farms and site collections. For example, the reports will provide you with a list of all Sites and the size of their Recycle Bins, a list of all Versioning settings for lists and document libraries. Apply templates to enforce SharePoint List settings such as Library Version rules and List Permission Inheritance.
Use this tool to help enforce SharePoint Governance by first gaining insight into the current state.
SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite Demo
- 220.127.116.11 [Last updated Dec 1st 2017]
- View Release Notes
- Client Application
- Supports SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365
- No server side installation
- Built in scheduler to automate reporting
- Reports across sites, lists and even farms.
- Automatically email reports to Site Owners all Site and List Settings that they manage.
- Provides detailed reports on all Site and List Settings such as inherited permissions, version settings, check in-out settings, who can see drafts, etc...
- Enforce governance rules by creating templates and applying settings to sites & lists.
- SharePoint Essentials Lite Client (a free utility included) for Site Owners to open reports, customize and export to MS Excel.
- Includes unlimited web applications and farms
- Includes unlimited technical support
- Includes software assurance
- See the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite, this product is included in that bundle