SharePoint Permissions Management Tool
for Microsoft SharePoint on-premises & Office 365/SharePoint Online
SharePoint Permissions Management Tool
SharePoint Permissions Manager is a component of the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit.
This simple but powerful management utility allows Site Owners to automate creation of SharePoint Permission Reports.
Use this tool to help enforce SharePoint Security Best Practices by first gaining insight into the current state.
Please Contact Us for pricing.
Starts at $2,300 USD per user.
This is a component of the
- Enterprise Suite 2019
- View Release Notes
- To update, click "Check for Updates" from product
- Client Application
- Supports Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and Office 365/SharePoint Online
- No server side installation
- Does not require Farm/Global/SharePoint Admin or Site Collection Admin rights
- Only requires Read + Enumerate Permissions to build reports
- Bulk remove and/or add Permissions
- Create ad-hoc re-usable report templates
- Export SharePoint Permissions Reports to SharePoint on a schedule
- Detailed Permission reports at the Site, List and Item level
- Report on a User or group's access across multiple sites in a single report
- Customizable report gives hundreds of potential report options
- Find where 'Everyone' or 'Domain Users' is used throughout your sites
- Built-in tools to fix permissions, and perform clean up tasks easily
- Copy or Transfer Permissions. Grant or revoke rights
- Secure content and track access and share requests
- Multiple Site wide Access Request reports
- Find all orphaned user accounts across multiple sites
- Show access granted through SharePoint groups and Active Directory groups
- Live Explorer let's you view SharePoint Group members easily and quickly
- Live Explorer let's you add or remove SharePoint Group members immediately
- View a snapshot of Permissions for an entire Site Collection
- Learn about User Permissions, Security Settings and Events
- Externally Shared Content, all Sites with External Sharing
- Report on all content with Anonymous Links and Shared Links
- Search for permissions of specific accounts and how they were granted access
- Create Permission Job templates to bulk add or remove permissions for re-use
- No limit on web applications and farms
- Licensed by No. of Users & No. of Site Collections (to be managed with tool)
- Includes unlimited technical support
- Includes software assurance
- (Recommended) See the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite, this product is included in that bundle.
SharePoint Permission Reports for Site Owners
Our tool provides a simple interface to select sites you want to get a permissions report for, right click, and create report!
Getting SharePoint Permissions reports never got easier.
Features include Site Collection administrator reports, user and account access reports, orphaned user reports, site list and item level permission report, users with external access reports, shared link reports, bulk clean up permissions, and much more.
Only requires Read Access + Enumerate Permissions to build Permission Reports!
Clean up SharePoint Permissions
Review SharePoint Permission reports, identify issues and fix Permissions.
Find users with access to content that they should not have, find domain accounts that should not be used in SharePoint, remove orphaned user accounts in bulk, schedule adding and removal of accounts, and much more.
Simple SharePoint Permissions Management Tool
SharePoint Permission Management never got easier, simply select one or more sites and click Create Permissions Report. See why users are calling our product the best SharePoint User Management tool!
The tool will generate multiple reports which you can further customize by simple drag and drop, then save your personalized reports for re-use as a template!
This is a must have for every Site Owner or SharePoint and Office 365 Administrator. The SharePoint Essentials Toolkit includes multiple components to have greater control over the sites you need to manage.
SharePoint Essentials Toolkit
4.5 out of 5