Broken Link Manager
for SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 & Office 365
Broken Link Manager
SharePoint Broken Link Manager is a component of the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit.
Use this utility to check for broken links in SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365 sites.
This is a simple, yet powerful application that will help users find and fix those annoying broken links! Simply enter the Site URL and click Run Now, it will build a report on broken links in your sites.
This is a component of the
- Enterprise Suite 2018
- View Release Notes
- To update, click "Check for Updates" from product.
- Client Application
- Supports SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365
- No server side installation
- Find (and fix) links found within file contents such as PDF, Text, HTML, MS Word, MS Excel, etc..
- Import find and replace rules from MS Excel to re-use for multiple jobs
- Automatic Find & Replace links using user specified rules
- Export report to SharePoint List, MS Excel, CSV, Essentials Lite Client (ClickOnce) Application
- Automatically Email Reports with a Built-In Scheduler
- Find & Replace supports Exact/Absolute URLs, Relative URLs, and wildcard/partial string replacements
- Inclusion & Exclusion Rules to fully customize what gets scanned for links
- Enhanced Caching of URLs to improve performance
- Supports 'Send to Library' and leave a link aspx stub pages
- Supports Workflow Task and email links replacements
- Supports Out-of-the-box Lists and custom lists
- Supports large lists and libraries
- Schedule reports to be exported to SharePoint or emailed to users
- Ability to only check specific lists, folders, or items for broken links
- Includes unlimited web applications and farms
- Includes unlimited technical support
- Includes software assurance
- (Recommended) See the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite, this product is included in that bundle
This is a must have for every Site Owner or SharePoint and Office 365 Administrator. The SharePoint Essentials Toolkit includes multiple components to have greater control over the sites you need to manage.