Here you will find a list of our SharePoint On Premise and SharePoint Online Blogs. Use the Search box or click on any Category or Tag in the right navigation to filter our blogs and help find more useful information on SharePoint and Office 365.
- SharePoint Online User Permission Reports
- What is Office 365?
- How to Clean Up SharePoint? Best Practices by Microsoft MVPs
- How to Create multiple SharePoint Sites using PowerShell and XML template?
- Remote SharePoint PowerShell for On-Premises
- SharePoint Online – Using Remote PowerShell to Create Users and add to Office 365 Groups
- Leveraging Templates to Create Documents in SharePoint Library
- How to Cleanup SharePoint User Permissions
- Making Hidden Files with “No Versioning” Option Checked, Visible in SharePoint Library
- How to use Item Query to search for specific text in the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit
- SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Review
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx) (Part 3) Deploying and Shipping Your Client-side Web Part with Office 365 CDN
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx) (Part 2) Create a Simple Client-side Web Part
- SharePoint On-Premise vs SharePoint Online – head to head
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx) (Part 1) Create a simple Client Side Web Part
- How to create and schedule SharePoint Permission Reports
- Setting up Developer Environment for SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Office 365 Security and Compliance Center
- Migrating from SharePoint Server (On-Premise) to Office 365
- Getting Started with SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Copying/Moving Files Between Document Libraries Without Losing Version History
- What Is the Difference Between Office 365 Groups, Distribution Groups, Dynamic Distribution Groups and Security Groups?
- SharePoint Permissions Reports and Best Practices
- How to Bulk Edit SharePoint Metadata, and why is Metadata Important?
- SharePoint Online Team Sites Integrated with Office 365 Groups
- Office 365 File and Storage Limitations
- SharePoint Essentials Toolkit 2016 Edition – Online Video Available
- Upgrading to SharePoint 2016 – Step by Step
- Will SharePoint Designer 2013 work with SharePoint 2016?
- SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Review – by SharePointReviews.com (ITUnity)
- SharePoint Broken Link Manager Review – by Vlad
- Changes in ‘Modern Lists’ in Office 365
- SharePoint and Anti-Virus
- SharePoint Broken Link Checker
- Office 365 and SharePoint Online using PowerShell
- SharePoint Backups – On-Premise
- SharePoint Broken Links & Durable Links
- SharePoint 2016 – What’s New
QIPoint™ (pronounced ‘key-point’) is a privately held U.S. company based out of Jersey City, NJ. We have an A+ Rating with the (BBB) Better Business Bureau and are a registered company with Dun and Bradstreet.
We design, build and sell enterprise-level software applications that help organizations save time and money. Through the use of practical technology, our services and tools will help automate and streamline business processes, minimizing data entry, automating reports and reducing spreadsheet dependence. All support members hold at least two Microsoft accredited SharePoint certifications to ensure you are getting quality solutions providing you with best practices, not best guesses.
- A US software manufacturing company for businesses
- Founded in 2012 based in New Jersey, USA
- All software is designed, architected and created in the USA
- We donate from our profits to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation as well as World Vision
- A+ Rating with BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Registered with Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS# 079509486)
- 99% customer satisfaction for technical support based on customer surveys
- We have partnered with CoalFire to ensure products are Pen tested and help ensure our processes align with industry security standards such as FISMA
- Some of our valued customers: NASA, DARPA, Microsoft (our products used internally as well as by Microsoft employed consultants), Intel and Intel Federal, NATO, Ford Motor Company, US Army, US Dept. of Justice, US Dept. of Treasury, United Nations Security Council of Netherlands, Ministry of Defense Netherlands, Dept. of National Defense Canada, Accenture, CGI, TD Ameritrade, Australian Government, Australian Dept. of Health, TIAA, Unisys, JP Morgan CHASE, Wells Fargo, more…
See why our customer list is growing!
Try the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit for SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365 (SharePoint Online/SPO)