Broken Link Manager
for Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 & Office 365/SharePoint Online
Broken Link Manager
SharePoint Broken Link Manager is a component of the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit.
Use this utility to check for broken links in SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365 sites.
This is a simple, yet powerful application that will help users find and fix those annoying broken links! Simply enter the Site URL and click Run Now, it will build a report on broken links in your sites.
This is a component of the
- Enterprise Suite 2018
- View Release Notes
- To update, click "Check for Updates" from the product.
- Client Application
- Supports Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365
- No server side installation
- Find (and fix) links found within file contents such as PDF, Text, HTML, MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Import find and replace rules from MS Excel to re-use for multiple jobs
- Automatically find and replace links using user specified rules
- Export report to SharePoint List, MS Excel, CSV, Essentials Lite Client (ClickOnce) application
- Automatically email reports with a built-in scheduler
- Find or Replace feature supports absolute URLs, relative URLs, and wildcard or partial string replacements
- Inclusion and Exclusion Rules to fully customize what gets scanned for links
- Enhanced caching of URLs to improve performance
- Supports 'Send to Library' and leave a link aspx stub pages
- Supports workflow task and email links replacements
- Supports Out-of-the-box Lists and custom lists
- Supports large lists and libraries
- Schedule reports to be exported to SharePoint or emailed to users
- Ability to only check specific lists, folders, or items for broken links
- No limit on web applications and farms
- Licensed by No. of Users & No. of Site Collections (to be managed with tool)
- Includes unlimited technical support
- Includes software assurance
- (Recommended) See the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite, this product is included in that bundle.
Fix Broken Links
Gives users the reports they want. Our SharePoint Broken Link reports provide deep insight into all the broken links in the site they manage.
Easily build reports on all links or just broken links in the environment. Find and Replace in bulk to correct old paths that no longer work in URLs.
This is a must have for every Site Owner or SharePoint and Office 365 Administrator. The SharePoint Essentials Toolkit includes multiple components to have greater control over the sites you need to manage.
SharePoint Essentials Toolkit
4.5 out of 5