SharePoint Permissions Manager is a component of the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit.
This simple but powerful utility allows Site Owners to automate creation of SharePoint Permissions Reports.
Use this tool to help enforce SharePoint Security Best Practices by first gaining insight into the current state.
Build SharePoint Security Reports on:
- 'User Access'
- 'Domain Group Access'
- 'Access Granted Through Active Directory Groups'
- 'Unique Item Permissions'
- 'Lists with Broken Permission Inheritance', and many more.
Example Demo (Webinar)
- 22.214.171.124 [Last updated May 15th 2017]
- View Release Notes
- Client Application
- Supports SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365
- No server side installation
- Built-In Scheduler
- Edit, Copy, Transfer Permissions
- Export SharePoint Permissions Reports to SharePoint Lists
- SharePoint Site, List and Unique Item level permissions
- Report on a User access across mlutiple site collections
- Customizable report gives hundreds of potential report options
- Save Report as Template
- Manage Permission Settings across multiple sites, lists & even farms from one screen, such as removing a user from multiple sites and lists
- Show a user's access granted through SharePoint groups and Active Directory groups
- View this SAMPLE REPORT 1 (generated within 5 minutes using the tool)
- View this SAMPLE REPORT 2
- Includes unlimited web applications and farms
- Includes unlimited technical support
- Includes software assurance
- Click 'Add to Cart' to view Volume discounts for more than one Site Collection or User
- To get more info on Licensing questions, please see our FAQs (Licensing) or contact us
- Annual Subscription
- Prices Listed above are 'per seat/user', contact us for 'concurrent/floating licenses'
- (Recommended) See the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite, this product is included in that bundle