SharePoint Permissions Manager is a component of the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit.
This simple but powerful utility allows Site Owners to automate creation of SharePoint Permissions Reports.
Use this tool to help enforce SharePoint Security Best Practices by first gaining insight into the current state.
Build SharePoint Security Reports on:
- 'User Access'
- 'Domain Group Access'
- 'Access Granted Through Active Directory Groups'
- 'Unique Item Permissions'
- 'Lists with Broken Permission Inheritance', and many more.
SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite Demo
- 126.96.36.199 [Last updated Sept 5th 2017]
- View Release Notes
- Client Application
- Supports SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365
- No server side installation
- Built-In Scheduler
- Edit, Copy, Transfer Permissions
- Export SharePoint Permissions Reports to SharePoint Lists
- SharePoint Site, List and Unique Item level permissions
- Report on a User access across mlutiple site collections
- Customizable report gives hundreds of potential report options
- Save Report as Template
- Manage Permission Settings across multiple sites, lists & even farms from one screen, such as removing a user from multiple sites and lists
- Show a user's access granted through SharePoint groups and Active Directory groups
- View this SAMPLE REPORT 1
- View this SAMPLE REPORT 2
- Includes unlimited web applications and farms
- Includes unlimited technical support
- Includes software assurance
- See the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite, this product is included in that bundle