This is a must have for every Site Owner or SharePoint and Office 365 Administrator. The SharePoint Essentials Toolkit includes multiple components to have greater control over the sites you need to manage.
This bundle includes all current and future components for this Suite. Simple enough for Site Owners at all technical levels, this toolkit will aid in governing your SharePoint environment without having to install anything on your servers.
Simple, feature rich, detailed and customizable reports with full export capabilities make this tool rise above the rest. Intuitive dashboard presents all of the sites that the Site Owner/Administrator is responsible for and can easily review SharePoint reports for each of them.Quick Introduction
SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite Demo
- 188.8.131.52 [Last updated August 17th 2017]
- View Release Notes
- To update, click "Check for Updates" from SharePoint Essentials Toolkit
No server side install. Bundle includes all existing & future components for this suite.
- SharePoint Essentials Lite Client (BETA) (Download link below)
- SharePoint Broken Link Manager (Enterprise)
- SharePoint Site Auditing (Enterprise)
- SharePoint Permission Manager (Enterprise)
- SharePoint Policy Manager (Enterprise)
- SharePoint Content Manager (Enterprise)
- Includes unlimited web applications and farms
- Includes unlimited technical support
- Includes software assurance
- Click 'Add to Cart' to view Volume discounts for more than one Site Collection or User
- To get more info, or if you have Licensing questions, please see our FAQs (Licensing) or contact us
- Annual Subscription
- Prices Listed above are 'per seat/user', contact us for 'concurrent/floating licenses'
Existing Customers: SharePoint Essentials LITE Client (BETA) Download [Last updated November 21st 2016]
- Version 184.108.40.206
- This free tool is to be used by Site Owners or Site Administrators to open SharePoint Essentials Toolkit reports (.qpcx) without having a to purchase/use a license for them.
- Provides a user interface similar to the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit.
- Use the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit to schedule and email reports your users. Then they can review the reports in this easy to use interface.
- Automatic updates to clients.
- NOTE: This does not include the full toolkit, download a trial to get both!
- Use the link below if you are an existing customer using the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit
- Download ONLY the SharePoint Essentials Lite Client here