Content Manager is a component of the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit.
Use this utility to migrate/copy content in SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Office 365 sites.
This component provides the ability to copy Lists, Content Types and Site Columns across farms, site collections or sub sites; Bulk Upload tool provides a simple drag and drop interface to bulk upload files and folders into your SharePoint environment.
126.96.36.199 [Last updated June 12th 2017]
- Client Application
- Supports SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365
- No server side installation (SP2013, SP2016, Office 365)
- SharePoint 2010 requires a light weight server agent (WSP) to be installed on server
- Easily copy Lists, Site Content Types and Site Columns across farms, site collections and sub sites
- Bulk upload files and folders from network shares or local drives to SharePoint using simple Drag & Drop
- Includes unlimited web applications and farms
- Includes unlimited technical support
- Includes software assurance
- Click 'Add to Cart' to view Volume discounts for more than one Site Collection or User
- To get more info on Licensing questions, please see our FAQs (Licensing) or contact us
- Annual Subscription
- Prices Listed above are 'per seat/user', contact us for 'concurrent/floating licenses'
- (Recommended) See the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite, this product is included in that bundle