Policy Manager is a component of the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit and requires the Site Auditing, Broken Link Manager and/or the Permission Manager component to function.
Create a policy (such as 'Document Libraries must have versioning turned on, and have a maximum of 10 major versions and 20 minor versions"), apply it to one or more sites or lists, schedule the policy, get alerts when the policy is broken and automatically fix and respond as needed!
22.214.171.124 [Last updated Nov 13th 2017]
- Client Application
- Supports SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365
- No server side installation
- Built in Scheduler
- Create and enforce governance policies on sites, lists and permissions
- Provides email alerts if site or list settings, permissions or broken link thresholds break policy rules
- Inclusion & Exclusion Rules to have greater control over how policies are applied
- Example Policy: "If List Versioning is off or if Major Versions > 10 send me an email"
- Includes unlimited web applications and farms
- Includes unlimited technical support
- Includes software assurance
- Click 'Add to Cart' to view Volume discounts for more than one Site Collection or User
- To get more info on Licensing questions, please see our FAQs (Licensing) or contact us
- Annual License
- Prices Listed above are 'per seat/user', contact us for 'concurrent/floating licenses'
- (Recommended) See the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite, this product is included in that bundle