SharePoint Broken Link Manager is a component of the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit.
Use this utility to check for broken links in SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365 sites.
This is a simple, yet powerful application that will help users find & fix those annoying broken links! Simply enter the Site URL and click scan, it will build a report on broken links in your sites.
We offer 2 versions: Professional and Enterprise.
SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite Demo
Example Demo (Webinar)
- 188.8.131.52 [Last updated June 12th 2017]
- View Release Notes
- Client Application
- Supports SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365
- No server side installation
- Supports scanning within file contents such as PDF, Text, HTML, MS Word, MS Excel, etc..
- Export report to SharePoint List, MS Excel, CSV, Essentials Lite Client (ClickOnce) Application [NEW!]
- Automatically Email Reports with a Built-In Scheduler
- Automatic Find & Replace
- Find & Replace supports Exact/Absolute URLs, Relative URLs, and wildcard/partial string replacements
- Inclusion & Exclusion Rules to fully customize what gets scanned
- Enhanced Caching of URLs to improve performance
- Customize Timeout Values
- Built-In mechanism for Site Owners to import user-defined list of URLs to fix/replace
- Includes unlimited web applications and farms
- Includes unlimited technical support
- Includes software assurance
- Click 'Add to Cart' to view Volume discounts for more than one Site Collection or User
- To get more info, or if you have Licensing questions, please see our FAQs (Licensing) or contact us
- Annual Subscription
- Prices Listed above are 'per seat/user', contact us for 'concurrent/floating licenses'
- (Recommended) See the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite, this product is included in that bundle