SharePoint Broken Link Manager is a component of the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit.
Use this utility to check for broken links in SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365 sites.
This is a simple, yet powerful application that will help users find & fix those annoying broken links! Simply enter the Site URL and click scan, it will build a report on broken links in your sites.
SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite Demo
- 220.127.116.11 [Last updated August 17th 2017]
- View Release Notes
- Client Application
- Supports SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365
- No server side installation
- Supports scanning within file contents such as PDF, Text, HTML, MS Word, MS Excel, etc..
- Export report to SharePoint List, MS Excel, CSV, Essentials Lite Client (ClickOnce) Application
- Automatically Email Reports with a Built-In Scheduler
- Automatic Find & Replace
- Find & Replace supports Exact/Absolute URLs, Relative URLs, and wildcard/partial string replacements
- Inclusion & Exclusion Rules to fully customize what gets scanned
- Enhanced Caching of URLs to improve performance
- Customize Timeout Values
- Built-In mechanism for Site Owners to import user-defined list of URLs to fix/replace
- Includes unlimited web applications and farms
- Includes unlimited technical support
- Includes software assurance
- See the SharePoint Essentials Toolkit Suite, this product is included in that bundle